My kids keep asking me when I'm going to get back at it because they like to see themselves--so here I go. I have a lot of catching up to do!
The first week in July I returned from Youth Conference, we sent Chiara off to Utah to play travel softball, and Dennis and Cardon went to Scout Camp for the week. Here are some highlights:
Cardon's camp was in Narrowsburg, NY, and it was an all LDS camp from troops all over the Northeast, which was a great experience.
Cardon, Matthew and Vincent with their favorite counselor ever! He is from a Native American tribe--which one escapes me at the moment--and his Indian name is Eeniemeeniedessaweenie! Oh, my. The boys loved that!
When Dennis and Cardon entered the Mess Hall the first night, Dennis's old mission companion, who lives in Schenectady was there with his son! Small world. As you can see, it was REALLY rainy for the first 2 days!
Bud spent a lot of time at the lake fishing and playing.
I LOVE this photo of my 2 favorite boys in the whole world!
Sis had an awesome season playing for the Cache Valley Vengeance. She really got a lot of experience and made some super cute new friends.
Love this photo!
To be continued...Soon!








I am so glad you came back to the blogging world! I love the pictures of the kids but I am sure they have grown since you took those pictures :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics - busy summer!
ReplyDelete