We rented bikes and rode around the island. Em road on a tag-along behind Dennis's bike.
I'm glad he got that job because I could barely pedal myself up and down the hills!
Dennis did have to take frequent breaks to check the USU/Auburn score.
Right at this photo, the Aggies were about to give up their lead in the last 4 seconds of the game! (I'm not sure what I'm doing in the background?!)
We rode out to this very pretty lighthouse.
There were ice cream shops about every 50 feet and as you can see below, they were yummy!
This was right as we were returning the bikes, and as you can see, Em was tired!
A late summer sunset in New England--beautiful!
| Cardon taking in the view on the ferry ride back. A great day! |
So, I'm thinking that next time I visit you, we should go here. Beautiful pictures and it looks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete