Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The End of Summer

With just a few days until school would begin--or so we thought.  Hurricane Irene had other ideas! We took a trip down to Rocky Neck State Park with the Tibbitts, a family in our ward.  It was raining in Tolland so we didn't have high hopes for the day but it turned out great. It was cool and overcast and empty!  It's always a good day at the beach.

Em
Em and Jessica.  
 (I don't have any photos of the boys because they spent all day on the rock jetty catching crabs.)
 I left my camera home so these are Chiara's photos. 
The posed photo of sandals in the sand should be your first clue that I didn't take these!
Em

My cute girls
After the beach, we went to Mystic to eat ice cream and watch the drawbridge go up.
The ice cream on Cardon's face is a nice touch!
Mystic---I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment