
When I was downloading photos from the first day of school, I couldn't help but admire some of our summer vacation photos! (OK, so the photo with Em's eyes closed is not one of my favorites, but I put the wrong photo in!) I will figure this thing out eventually--I think.
I live for this. What great pictures and all I can say they are all Elwoods not one of them looks like the other side. Now if they all act like Dennis's mom I have the world beat. I am about the crazy woman. Mom was cold so she got in the back seat of her car to take a nap where it was warm forgetting she had the child lock on and couldn't get out. She was there most of the day. I think I have finagled a way for her to move in by Sat. I have the dumbest loan officer you could ever imagine. He thinks we want to close in December. I am trying to keep all of the balls in the air.
ReplyDeleteLove and miss all of you. Mom