Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Take Me Out to the...Baseball Hall of Fame













Labor Day found us crossing off another spot on our "To See List." Well, I don't know if it was on my list, but it's been on Dennis's! We made a 3 hour trip to the village of Cooperstown, NY. It really is just a village, surrounded by rolling hills, cows, barns, and a beautiful lake. The museum offered a kids' scavenger hunt, so Cardon, Em andI were off to find the items on the list. Dennis and Chiara, on the other hand, spent a few blissful hours drooling and breathing heavily on glass cases displaying the bats, baseballs, and old cleats of long-dead players! A good day was had by all :)

3 comments:

  1. It all looks like fun to me. I am either mowing or at school. Limabymahole is with me and we are waiting for the closing so she can move to her new house across the grass. Marcia and I are taking Tuesday off and trying to get things in cupboards. She wants all of the furniture back she gave away and expects me to go get it. I am either at school or on the lawn mower. I wish you knew how much I miss of off you. I keep replaying summer.
    I Love You Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture of Emmy! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need at least one pic to prove that you were there too! :)

    ReplyDelete