Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back To School










Well, 6:00 am. came awfully early, but we are officially back in school. Chiara survived her first day as a freshman, Cardon survived his first day on the 2nd floor of an un-airconditioned building, and Em spent the day learning how to ride Clippity-Clop, our wild, bucking stallion!
OK, so I'm having a little stress with the photos. I can't get this dang photo to rotate! Any suggestions?!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing isn't it? Yesterday was so summer and today, our first day, is fall! Should be better for Cardon today. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i'm proud of you!! it's about time... and i think you need to have the pic rotated before you import it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. I hope Em wears that same outfit next year for her first day. Rotate first, import second. Nothin fancy to it so I'm sure you'll figure it out. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing fancy?? You are putting our blogs to shame! :) You are great! Keet it up, you are doing a great job! Happy first day of School!! We don't start until next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is fancier than mine! Apparently, Chiara needs to teach me a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone looks SO big!! We sure miss you guys. uh...this is just Chantel, I am still signed into my "company" account.

    ReplyDelete