Wow...it works and looks snazzy. My first thought is that Chiara must of gotten ahold of your background but that I recalled that her mama is one talented lady too. Excited to see more.......
I love it Nikie!!! Can't wait to see what else you consider 'nothing fancy.' You don't give yourself enough credit - I love the title though, it fits your classic style!
HaaaaHaaaaaaa! Yes, Cara and Bonnie! Chiara got ahold of my non-fancy blog and made it fancy! It makes me laugh. Well, I guess one day I will post something that isn't fancy, but it will have a fancy background! Stay tuned. One day I might even add photos! ;)
Yeah! I am so excited that you have a blog. I don't have one, but it has been so fun reading all my sisters' and nieces blogs. It looks like the first day of school was good. You are awesome.
How fun to read your blog! I need the thing you have on the right side that shows the blogs you read as they are posted. (Does that make sense? I'm still not quite blog literate yet.) It will be fun to check in with you once in a while. Hope you are doing well.
Wow...it works and looks snazzy. My first thought is that Chiara must of gotten ahold of your background but that I recalled that her mama is one talented lady too. Excited to see more.......
ReplyDeleteI love it Nikie!!! Can't wait to see what else you consider 'nothing fancy.' You don't give yourself enough credit - I love the title though, it fits your classic style!
ReplyDeleteHaaaaHaaaaaaa!
ReplyDeleteYes, Cara and Bonnie! Chiara got ahold of my non-fancy blog and made it fancy! It makes me laugh. Well, I guess one day I will post something that isn't fancy, but it will have a fancy background!
Stay tuned. One day I might even add photos! ;)
Yeah! I am so excited that you have a blog. I don't have one, but it has been so fun reading all my sisters' and nieces blogs. It looks like the first day of school was good. You are awesome.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS! I am looking outside to see if there are any flying pigs! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun to read your blog! I need the thing you have on the right side that shows the blogs you read as they are posted. (Does that make sense? I'm still not quite blog literate yet.) It will be fun to check in with you once in a while. Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDelete