My thoughts on snow have changed since my last posting entitled, "Christmas Snow." A title made by someone who enjoys snow. What was I thinking! After our Christmas vacation snow, I was walking around quoting Robert Frost's poetry--"the woods are lovely, dark and deep" but that was about 10 snow storms ago (OK, a little bit of an exaggeration--but not much!). We have had snow coming out of our ears since my last post, which isn't necessarily a bad thing except for the fact we've had 3 snow days with school canceled, an early release and a late start, with another snow day baring down on us for tomorrow! Just toss in a MLK day of vacation AND two more snow days forecasted for next week! Aarrggh! No more poetry for me. Just cussing! I have cooked every kind of pancake known to man, and we have watched every movie we own. We are all bored and tired of being stuck home, and tired of playing in the snow but it does make for some great photos!








We didn't get that much snow, but I feel your pain. Morgan has gone to school 8 days in all of January! I had to laugh the other night I even sounded like Grandpa Griffin. "When do these kids ever go to school?" Enjoy your now until late May!
ReplyDelete