Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas

Christmas arrived at the Elwood home again. I love Christmas and all of the excitement and build up to the big day. We had two families, the Singers and the Tibbitts, over for Christmas Eve, and then we spent Christmas Day alone as a family. Our first time ever! I must admit, spending Christmas Day in your jammies is not a bad gig!


Em sharing her wishes with Santa.


The obligatory "kids in front of the tree" photo.

Em with her new snowman nightgown


Bud with his new weapon


The "Santa dumped his sleigh here" photo.


This is such a lovely photo of me, but I couldn't resist the blue bathrobe shot for my family! I received this bathrobe for the Christmas when I had just turned 18, and it's still going strong after MANY years! My family has tried so hard to get rid of it--ridicule, harassment, bribery etc., but I can't do it! It's warm and soft and snuggly! Long live the blue bathrobe!


Chi with the new guitar! Meet country music's newest star!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even read the caption and I thought "there she is in that bathrobe!" :) Good times blue bathrobe!

    ReplyDelete