Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Other Baby Girl!

My Emmy is 5! How can that be? Life just seems to go by in a blur. I must be getting old because I can remember people telling me this would happen and I didn't believe them!
Em is surrounded by lots of men--at church and at school. Being surrounded by men is not always a bad thing, but it is when you want to invite them ALL to a birthday party. Unfortunately, she had to settle for a Girls Only party at Chuck E. Cheese. She's being waiting a whole year to be the birthday girl at Chuck E. Cheese, and it was worth the wait!
What for a cake, you ask? A Polly Pocket Beach Cake. The beach cake was easy because I made one for Chiara's 11th and one for a YW luau. Polly Pocket just made it extra special! ;)

Here are some photos from her birthday.







Polly Pocket at the beach!

The birthday girl

Some girl friends



Puppy Divas gift! Wooo!


A reflective looking 5-year old




Em and Joy in the virtual roller coaster






A birthday pose












3 comments:

  1. So cute!~ and I love the post about her saying a prayer for the cat- what a sweetheart!! nice cake by the way! C. loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks good enough to eat. I LOVE that dress on her, red is a great color for her! It looks like she had a great birthday and your cake is amazing. We can't wait to see you guys in July :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it possible she is 5 already. Seems like just yesterday you and I were preggers together!
    ps that beach cake just keeps getting better and better each time you make it! ( and add at least one more make on there for when you made one for Paul)

    ReplyDelete