Friday, March 19, 2010

Cousin Fun

We had some special visitors at our house this week. Chantel, Max and Morgan came for a visit during Morgan's spring break. Wow! It was Party Central at our house for a rockin' seven days! We visited Mystic Aquarium in a monsoon, we also visted the Boston Children's Museum in a monsoon. We dragged five kids for about 800 blocks in NYC (not in a monsoon), and my lovely friend, Kandi very generously offered to watch our kids while Chantel and I went out to lunch. We are all sad and quite bored now that they have gone home. Thanks for a great week, Kansas City cousins!

ps. When I went to take some photos, my camera was not working, so I had to use some creative photography.



Chantel and I at lunch. If you can't tell, she's the one with the bottle and I'm the one with the lipstick.

We waded through a lot of puddles.



The girls loved the American Girl Doll store




This is a photo of the kids climbing the magic carpets at the BCM.




Max, Morgan and Em played non-stop!


Fun at Mystic Aquarium

3 comments:

  1. I am going to pee my pants!! I love the picture of us at lunch. Man, I really am packing on the pounds and now I am drinking :) Thanks for letting us come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun and I love your awesome pictures! I hardly ever post because I'm lazy with downloading the photos from here to there, but I like your creative idea. You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking your blog is the only way I know about anything happening to you! You would never know we see each other every Sunday- stranger!

    ReplyDelete