We usually always decorate our tree on the 1st Sunday in December and make gingerbread houses on the first Monday, but Dennis ruined our schedule by having to make a trip to England on Sunday evening so our December traditions were moved to Saturday night. It was nice of Mother Nature to cooperate with us and send us a couple inches of snow to put us in the Christmas mood. We had fun making houses with the Victorinos on Saturday and playing in the snow after church on Sunday.
Update: I typed this up but did not get it posted, and since then we've had another snow storm, and.....drum roll....our first snow day! #@*!. So check out our photos of Frostine, the snowgirl we made yesterday afternoon.
I love your gingerbread tradition! Your snowman looks a lot like ours too, except of course that now ours is flat on the ground!
ReplyDeleteFrostine is beautiful! I love the tiara. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so good at having a blog! I've been horrible- you're beating me!
ReplyDeleteany decapitated snowmen in the front yard or anything this year?
ReplyDelete