Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring Happenings

The month of April has been a busy one but also fun and exciting!  Here's a recap!


April and May = softball!

Sis is looking good this year.  She's been hitting the ball like crazy!

On April 15th, this is all that was left of our 89 inches of snow!

We dyed Easter Eggs for FHE
We made a day trip to Boston to get our money's worth out of the year pass we bought for the Science Center when we went at Thanksgiving with Chantel and Barrett.
Chiara and Casey passed on the science museum and went shopping instead.
Dennis had Good Friday off from work so we decided to make a quick trip to Gettysburg. It rained a lot and this is the only photo I took.  We had a lot of fun though.
We celebrated Easter.  (Remind me to get my foot out of the shot next time!)
My baby girl celebrated her 16th birthday!  Sixteen.  No way!  sigghhhhh!
Isn't she beautiful?!  (It's ok to brag on her 16th, right?!)
Em had her kindergarten spring concert. She was very proud of the tree she decorated.
I should have adjusted the red eye on this photo! 
Em's sunbeam was somewhat of a nose guard!

All in all, April was a great month.  Now we're gearing up for a May birthday so check back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the update! Yay for spring and no more snow! I will be visiting at the end of June for a few weeks...so I will be at church for at least one week! See you then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought that snow would melt! Emmy looks SO big, I know I say that every time, but tell her to stop growing for a while :) We can't wait to be there soon!

    ReplyDelete