It seems as if I have disappeared from the blogging world once again, however, I do have two very good excuses. Let me explain.
Excuse number one. My walls and carpet have been crying out to me for years to give them a makeover, but in my craziness I have ignored their pleas for help. Once Em started kindergarten, however, I could no longer ignore their cries so I have spent the last 6 weeks repainting, recarpeting and refurnishing parts of the house. Yay! My walls and floors are happy and so am I!
Excuse number 2. The Count of Monte Cristo! Our book club chose this book as our first book of the reading year not knowing that it has 1400 pages! The Count has wreaked his vengeance on me and my family by making me useless! Every spare minute I have had has been spent trying to get to the end, and seeing how I am actually posting on my blog, this means I have been successful!
Now that these two excuses are out of the way, I hope to stay a little more current--at least until I come up with another excuse!
To catch you up on the Elwoods:
Excuse number one. My walls and carpet have been crying out to me for years to give them a makeover, but in my craziness I have ignored their pleas for help. Once Em started kindergarten, however, I could no longer ignore their cries so I have spent the last 6 weeks repainting, recarpeting and refurnishing parts of the house. Yay! My walls and floors are happy and so am I!
Excuse number 2. The Count of Monte Cristo! Our book club chose this book as our first book of the reading year not knowing that it has 1400 pages! The Count has wreaked his vengeance on me and my family by making me useless! Every spare minute I have had has been spent trying to get to the end, and seeing how I am actually posting on my blog, this means I have been successful!
Now that these two excuses are out of the way, I hope to stay a little more current--at least until I come up with another excuse!
To catch you up on the Elwoods:
My baby rode her scooter out to the bus for her first day of kindergarten!
Sophomore year! No! Stop! It's going too fast!









I loved the Count of Monte Cristo! (Very long, yes, but worth it, I think.) Fun pics!
ReplyDeletelove the updates. But now I NEED to see pictures of your happy floors and walls!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Cardon with the frog! Classic boy stuff!
ReplyDeleteThe Count=awesome. I can't believe I had never read it or even seen the movie before. It may now be my favorite book of all time.