Last Wednesday evening, Emmy's ever-watchful parents left her to her own devices at the church, and she joined in with some other kids in climbing the stacks of chairs in the cultural hall. Needless to say, it ended badly! Wednesday night at the emergency room her eye was a lovely shade of blue, but by Thursday morning, it was a large and swollen mass of purple! Luckily, by Sunday her eye ball had re-appeared. I wear my parent-of-the-year badge with honor!
Oh my! I love how she's smiling through it all ... even at the hospital (I assume that's where the last pic is). Just in time for Halloween, eh?
ReplyDeleteNikie I finally get around to this after she is better. It makes me want to cry. It has turned into a warm fall week. The baptism at Misty's was great fun. Brian was having way more fun than the trick or treaters. I love and miss you especially on the 5th. We've come a long way baby.
ReplyDeleteMom